The goal of Castellino Prenatal and Birth Training is to make Prenatal and Birth Therapy available to the world community for children, adults, and especially for babies and new families with the highest possible integrity, efficiency and compassion.
Dr. Raymond F. Castellino facilitates people of all ages to resolve and repattern prenatal and birth trauma imprinting. This includes facilitating babies and children in the family setting and adults in individual and small group settings. He also offers phone support for parents, adults, and professionals seeking supervision. He works both alone and together with midwife Mary Jackson.
In addition to working with people and their families himself, Dr. Castellino also offers educational services to train others in these skills. His educational services include a two-year (48-day) Foundation Training, as well as numerous presentations and seminars both locally and worldwide.
Subscribe to our mailing list!
Enter your name and email address below and click "Subscribe" to be added to our mailing list. Recipients of this list receive periodic updates about upcoming Process Workshops and other events at Castellino Training.
Ray will facilitate or co-facilitate 4 special courses in 2015
- May 9, Asheville, NC: Supported Attachment: How Babies Tell Their Stories, with Mary Jackson RN, LM, RCST.
- May 29-31, Ojai, CA: Pre and Perinatal Imprints Embodiment: An Experiential Workshop, with Tara Blasco, PhD, RCST and guest Mary Jackson RN, LM, RCST.
- July 21-25: La Center, WA near Portland:Impulse into Being "Working with Subtle Energies on Land and in Water" with Ray and Mary Seamster
- Dec 3, Berkeley, CA: Title to be announced, pre-congress workshop with APPPAH/li>
Infant and Toddler Sleep web seminar
Consciously Parenting & About Connections, with Rebecca Thompson, Ray Castellino, and Mary Jackson, are thrilled to present a 4 part audio series web-seminar on Infant and Toddler Sleep. You are invited to go to http://www.consciouslyparenting.com/ondemand/LPBC to find out how you can hear this program.
Interviews with Rebecca Thompson
Ray Castellino and midwife Mary Jackson are teaming up with Rebecca Thompson of Consciously Parenting to share cutting-edge information that brings scientific research to you in ways you can actually use in your parenting. These audio interviews will cover some of the most popular parenting topics. The first of these classes, Infant and Toddler Sleep, is available online for free, and more are currently in production.
Interview with Chloe Faith Wordsworth
On September 24th, 2009, Dr. Ray Castellino was interviewed by Chloe Faith Wordsworth of Resonance Repatterning on her internet radio show. You can listen to the show online for free (scroll down to #43, "From Birth To Breast"), or purchase a transcript for $12.00.
About Dr. Castellino
Raymond Castellino, DC (retired), RPP, RPE, RCST®, draws on over four decades of experience as a natural health care practitioner, consultant and teacher. His current practice focuses on the resolution of prenatal, birth and other early trauma and stress.
In addition to his work at Castellino Training, Ray is currently involved in two other projects:
- He is co-founder About Connections with home birth midwife Mary Jackson, where they prepare families for birth, support the birth process, do follow up integration. The methods they have developed has reduced home birth transfers to the hospital from 20% to 3% in over 100 births. They also work with families and individuals of all ages to resolve the effects of early imprinting.
- He is the Clinical Director of BEBA (Building and Enhancing Bonding and Attachment), a non-profit research clinic in Santa Barbara devoted to strengthening the bonds between babies/children and their parents and optimizing children's physical, emotional and mental development.
Dr. Castellino is a frequent presenter at national conferences including the Association for Pre- & Peri-natal Psychology and Health, the American Physical Therapy Association, the Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America, and others. He was a founding board member of the Alliance for Transforming the Lives of Children.
He has been practicing and teaching prenatal and birth therapy since 1993.